- Create ServiceNow Incident via AARI for Desktop
Using AARI (Automation Anywhere Robotics Interface), this bot creates an incident in the ServiceNow service management system. The bot displays a form that the end-user fills out and the bot creates a ticket.
* The bot displays a form that the end-user fills out to create ServiceNow Incident
* The form takes in the ServiceNow URL, username and password, and other essential information to fill out the ticket
* Bot makes a REST API call to create the ServiceNow Incident with the above information
* The form provides you with the Incident number once it has created the ticket
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 5, 2020
- First Published
- October 21, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- ServiceNow URL (https://dev57378.service-now.com/)
- ServiceNow Username and Password
- Description, Comments, Urgency and State