- Take in values from a user via an interactive form (text fields, file locations, radio buttons, etc)
- Prompt user for additional input based on conditions detected by the bot
- The bot execution can be customized based on the input values provided
For this AARI for Desktop demo bot, put yourself in the shoes of a financial advisor who is looking to research week over week changes in customer account balances from a spreadsheet of customer IDs.
The bot will prompt for a username ([email protected]), password (showmethe$), and file location for the CustomerLookup.xlsx (link to this file is also in the documentation). Once provided, the bot will loop through each row of the spreadsheet to calculate the total account values for each customer in the Eagle One Financial Services app.
Once the account value for each customer is found, the bot will perform a calculation to determine the difference in account value (in %) week over week. If a customer has gained > 10% of total account value or lost >-10% value, the bot will prompt the user for additional actions that the bot can perform in these cases.
While the use case and data are fictitious, the goal of this demo bot is to demonstrate the capabilities of AARI for Desktop through the use of intelligent forms to take data from the user, feed data back to the user, and customize actions taken based on user input.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportFinance & Accounting
- Banking and Financial ServicesCollaboration
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 25, 2021
- First Published
- January 22, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- CustomerLookup.xlsx is required - download link also available in documentation)
- AARI for Desktop