- The bot logs in to LinkedIn account of the employer
- Searches for employee profile as per employer’s requirement
- Shortlists candidates based on employers preferred location
The bot logs into the employer’s LinkedIn account searches for a candidate’s profile as per the employer’s requirement and populates the data into an excel sheet. The bot fetches the employee name, employee experience, and employee location.
The bot prompts the employer's preferred location of the employee. Filters the data from the first excel sheet based on the location preference of the employer and populates the data into a second excel sheet. The employer will just have to send invites for the employees in the final excel sheet since those are the shortlisted candidates based on employer requirements that are based on job profile keyword and location.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesSales
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- September 14, 2020
- First Published
- August 30, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Bot should be provided with LinkedIn log in credentials of the user
- Desired Job Profile Keyword
- Location for searching candidates