- Automate channel management
- Get user, messages and channel info
- Automate posts and file management
The Slack package enables drag-and-drop configuration of an integrated Slack bot to automate communications and channel management in your Slack Workspace.
In a matter of minutes, you can create your very own Slack bot that creates channels, invites various users to those channels, posts messages, replies, and files, or even monitors the channel to automate responses in threads.
The source code for this package is available on the Automation Anywhere GitHub page
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyRPA Development
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 16, 2020
- First Published
- August 14, 2020
- Automation 360
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Slack App installed in Workspace
- Slack bot token with appropriate OAuth permissions (view ReadMe for permissions needed)