- Create folder on your C drive entitled Automation Anywhere/Accrual BOT
- Create two sub-folders: Input and Output
- Create an empty config.xml file & save the file in C:ProgramDataAutomationAnywhereBotsconfig.xml
- Update the config file per the instructions in the Readme doc.
- Create a NetSuite saved search for unapproved accounts payable & place in input folder
- Set up credential vault for NetSuite log-in
- Run the accrual BOT
This Automation 360 bot leverages information from NetSuite’s saved search for unapproved payables to create a monthly reversing accrual journal for unapproved vendor bills. The monthly Account Payable Accrual bot will perform processing on an output file (created by the bot operator) from a NetSuite saved search export. The bot splits the exported file into separate files by subsidiary and currency and uploads these files into NetSuite to create the reversing accrual journals.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- September 2, 2021
- First Published
- August 31, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Folder structure described in Readme document
- NetSuite log in for credential locker in AA
- Saved NetSuite search export for unapproved accounts payable
- A360 license