- When the user fills the HR onboarding form and submits to the ServiceNow portal, the Bot is triggered.
- It fetches the REST API details from ServiceNow
- The Bot logs into the exchange server.
- It creates AD account and mailbox for the new joiner using exchange management PowerShell commands
- Logs out form exchange server.
The Bot is triggered when the user fills the HR on-boarding form and submits it to the ServiceNow portal.
The Bot collects the required information from ServiceNow REST API, logs into the exchange server, and creates an AD account and mailbox for the new joiner.
Logs out from exchange server.
The Bot helps automate manual tasks of a traditionally defined job role.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 16, 2020
- First Published
- January 13, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Exchange Server