- Enter webpage URL in the input folder
- RUN the bot
- Detailed log file is generated to check the number of link present on specific URL are accessible or not.
1. This bot uses web crawling for extracting all the link present on particular web page and log the response code.
2. It often helps the tester while testing any web based application.
(Number of link present on web page is accessible or not)
3. User has to provide URL of each web page and BOT gets all the link present on that webpage and generate a detailed report to check the status.
a. Easy to run and speedup testing life cycle.
b. Improve productivity up to 60%
c. Speed up reporting to focus on the right priorities.
d. Fast and efficient way to test number of link present on specific URL
e. 100% accurate results.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- March 26, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs