- Enter webpage URL in the input folder
- Run the bot
- Detailed log file is generated to check the number of links present on specific URL that are accessible or not
This bot uses web crawling for extracting all the links present on particular web page and logs the response code. It often helps the tester while testing any web based application. It identifies the links present on the web page that are accessible or not.
The user has to provide URL of each web page and the bot gets all the links present on that web page and generates a detailed report to check the status.
- Easy to run and speed up testing life cycle
- Improves productivity up to 60%
- Speeds up reporting to focus on the right priorities
- Fast and efficient way to test number of link present on specific URL
- 100% accurate results
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySoftware Development
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 7, 2020
- First Published
- March 26, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs