- Log & Navigate into Plex
- Fetch & Validate the Invoices based on specified criteria & configuration
- Print the Invoices
- E-mail Invoices to Customers
- Alert user by email when the task is completed
Printing of Invoices and individually sending emails to customers is a necessary business function which the AR personnel needs to manually carry out on a daily basis. The process involves significant effort & has limited value.
The BOT designed & developed by Thirdware for PLEX ERP system, automates the process of validating Invoices, printing them and sending e-mail to the customers on a timely basis without any manual intervention.
- Business Process
- Finance and Accounting
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 13, 2019
- First Published
- October 21, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
- Not Supported
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Internet Explorer 11
- Plex Web Application (Classic only; will not work in Plex UX)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 and above
- General Config - Common Configuration like Environment, URL, etc across all PCNs
- PCN Config - PCN level configuration like Company Code, Printer, etc
- Button/Link/Table Config - DOMX paths of Links, Text Box, Combo box and Index of the columns in the table
- Email Config - PCN level email configuration like Email IDs, Subject and Message, etc
- Invoice Config - PCN level Prefix Configuration to validate Invoices
- Option Config - PCN level delivery type (Print/Email) configuration