- Run the bot
- Detailed log file is generated to check the status in output file
This bot extracts information including Hardware, Software, Operating System, Graphic Card, Network Interface Card, Sound Card, Processes Running, Service Status and Type, and Installed Printers in a PC and stores the details in an output file.
- It helps the user keep track of all hardware and software
- A detailed report is generated in a single file. The user can monitor the services and processes which are running and installed applications easily without opening Services or Device Manager
- It also gives details about installed printers and the ports blocked by firewall
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 6, 2020
- First Published
- April 13, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Need administrator access to run