- Reads Input files which consist of folder/file path, specified date, file type (Optional) & Search all directories
- Deletes respective folder and file format types till specified date mentioned in the input file
- Permanently deletes files & folders in the background quickly
- Generates log file to check the status
The bot will auto delete multiple folder and file format types for specified date mentioned in the Input folder & generate detailed log file at backend.
- Unwanted file and folder can be easily auto deleted excluding secure files & also helps the user to increase storage space and speed.
- Auto deletion of files and folder silently in the background, so that the user can perform other tasks simultaneously in the front end.
- Quick and easy permanent deletion of folder & files of any type.
- Reduce manual intervention
(Instead of manually deleting each file/folder type at desired location, the user can specify folder path and file type and run the bot to delete automatically)
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 6, 2020
- First Published
- February 20, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs