- Performs Insert, Update, Delete, Get on employees' data including picture
- Supports bulk operations for uploading, updating, deleting & getting employee & company files
- Generates custom reports
- Manages employees' payroll and time off by CRUD operations
- Manages benefit plans of a company
This bot automates Add, Update, Get, Delete, List operations (both single & bulk) for objects like Employee, Employee File, Company File, Time Tracking Record in BambooHR.
It also performs Add, Delete, Get operations for TimeOff History Item, Employee PayStub, Employee Default Withholding, TimeOff Requests, Employee Unpaid Pay Stubs.
The bot also gets you the details of:
- Employee Dependents
- Benefit Plan
- Benefit Coverages
- TimeOff Types
- Employee Directory
- Company Report
- A list of unavailable people
Apart from these, bots also performs the following operations:
- Change Status of TimeOff
- Generate Custom Report
- List Users
- Store Employee Photo
- Clear Employee Unpaid Pay Stubs
- Automates Human Resource Management.
- Helps in managing company and employee files.
- Quickly gets you a list of employees who are on leave.
- Reduces manual efforts in entering, updating, or deleting employees' data.
- Tracks employees' time off, payrolls, benefits etc.
- The response of operations can be consumed easily with JSON Utilities provided by the bot.
- Access Token (obtained after the bot is downloaded)
- BambooHR Credentials (for authentication): Domain & API Key
- Input files/ Input Data
- JSON Object/ JSON Array
Refer to the ReadMe file for detailed information about each operation.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 8, 2020
- First Published
- June 9, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.0 or above
- BambooHR Account
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV / JSON