- Integrates with Eventbrite API to automate bulk operations.
- Performs single/bulk operations like Create, Read, Update & Delete for Eventbrite entities like Event, Venue, etc.
- Supports CRUD operations based on given scopes
- For bulk operations, input files are provided to enter the data with ease
- Shows the output data corresponding to the operation to user
- Supports optional field like output path to write in Output file
- Supports List operations for Eventbrite entities like events and venues
Performs single as well as bulk operations to Create, Update, Delete & Retrieve Eventbrite entities.
Eventbrite entities include: Event, Venue, Ticket Class, Ticket Group, Custom Questions, Orders, Attendees, Inventory tier, Discount.
The bot also provides functionalities to Publish, Unpublish, Cancel Events. It allows to list Event, Venue, Attendee & Order.
The response of operations can be consumed easily with JSON Utilities provided along with the bot.
- Access Code (obtained after the bot is downloaded)
- Eventbrite Credentials (for authentication): Private Token
- Respective Eventbrite Items/ Input file paths (CSV/Excel)/ JSON Array
- JSON Object/ Array
Refer to the ReadMe file for detailed information about each operation.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 8, 2020
- First Published
- June 9, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.0 or above
- Eventbrite Developer Account
- Input Excel spreadsheet / CSV / JSON