- Integrates with GitHub API to automate bulk operations.
- Performs single/ bulk operations like Create, Read, Update & Delete for Github Repositories, Issues, Projects, etc.
- Supports CRUD operations based on given scopes.
- For bulk operations, input files are provided to enter the data with ease.
- Shows the output data corresponding to the operation to user.
- Supports search operations for repositories, users, code, commits, issues using valid query.
Performs Create, Get, Update and Delete operations (both single and bulk operations are supported) for following:
Perform Create, Get, Update and Delete operations(Single operations supported) for following:
o Pull Request
List operations for:
o Organization Repositories
o Repository Branches
o Repository Events
Additional functionalities List Assignee, Add assignee, Lock Operation for issue
Run Search queries to search for repository, issues, code, commits, etc.
Refer to Read-Me for more details about each functionality.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyRPA DevelopmentSoftware Development
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 10, 2020
- First Published
- April 8, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.0 or above
- GitHub Account
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV / JSON