- Performs basic operations (both unit & bulk) to Create, Update, Delete & Retrieve Intercom items
- Intercom items include: Contacts(Users and Leads), Companies, Segments & Admins
- Input files are provided to enter the data with ease
- Shows the output data corresponding to the operation to the user
- Converts JSON to string, Get JSON Type, Get JSON Array Size, Converts CSV to JSON Array, Get JSON Value using key
The bot performs Create, Update, Delete, Retrieve, and Search operations (both single & bulk) for Contacts in Intercom. It can also Attact / Detach Contact in a company. The bot can also List Companies, Segments, Admins, and Activity Logs.
- Access Code (obtained after the bot is downloaded)
- Intercom Credentials (for authentication): Access Token
- For Single Commands: Bot Variables
- For Bulk Commands: CSV / Excel files or JSON Array
- JSON Array/ Object
Refer to the ReadMe file for detailed information about each operation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation TechnologyMarketing
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 8, 2020
- First Published
- April 7, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above
- Intercom account
- Input (.csv/.xlsx/JSON Array) files(for bulk operations)