- Performs Basic Operation (both unit & bulk) to Create, Update, Delete & Retrieve Intercom items.
- Intercom items include: Contacts(Users and Leads), Companies, Segments & Admins
- Input files are provided to enter the data with ease.
- Shows the output data corresponding to the operation to the user.
- Converts Json to string, Get Json Type, Get Json Array Size, Converts csv to Json Array, Get Json Value using key.
The bot performs Create, Update, Delete, Retrieve, Search operations (both single & bulk) for Contacts in Intercom.
It can also Attact / Detach Contact in a company.
The bot can also List Companies, Segments, Admins, Activity Logs.
Access Code (obtained after the bot is downloaded)
IntercomCredentials (for authentication): Access Token
For Single Commands: Bot Variables
For Bulk Commands: CSV / Excel files or JSON Array
JSON Array/ Object.
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- June 26, 2020
- First Published
- April 7, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above
- Intercom account
- Input (.csv/.xlsx/JSON Array) files(for bulk operations)