- Performs Basic Operation like Create, Delete & Retrieve QuickBooks items.
- QuickBooks items include invoice, estimate, payment, customer, account, employee, vendor, etc.
- Support search operation using which content of QuickBooks can be fetched using a valid query.
- Converts Json to string, Get Json Type, Get Json Array Size, Converts csv to Json Array, Get Json Value using key.
Performs Single Operations to Retrieve, Send & Delete QuickBooks item/s.
Performs Bulk Operations to Create, Send, Delete & Retrieve QuickBooks item/s.
QuickBooks items include: Customer, Invoice, Bill, Estimate, Payment, Employee, Vendor, Account.
• Creates/Deletes/Sends/Retrieves Invoice in the QuickBooks Online Account.
• List customers/accounts/employees/vendors/items/taxes from QuickBooks Online account.
• Search in QuickBooks Online using Query.
• Creates/Sends/Deletes/Void Estimate in the QuickBooks Online Account.
• Get details of a specific Account,Invoice,Bill,Estimate,Payment,Employee,Vendor,Customer.
• Send Invoices,Estimates and Payments to emails.
• Creates Employees/Account/Vendors/Customers/Bill/Payment in QuickBooks Online Account
• The response of operations can be consumed easily with JSON Utilities provided by the bot.
QuickBooksCredentials (for authentication):ClientId, ClientSecret, AccessToken, RefreshToken and RealmId
Respective QuickBooks Items/ Input Filepaths (CSV/Excel)/ JSON Array.
JSON objects/Output Filepaths(CSV).
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 5, 2020
- First Published
- May 5, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above
- QuickBooks Online Account.
- Input files for bulk operations