- Performs Basic Operation like Create, Delete & Retrieve QuickBooks items.
- QuickBooks items include invoice, estimate, payment, customer, account, employee, vendor, etc.
- Support search operation using which content of QuickBooks can be fetched using a valid query.
- Converts Json to string, Get Json Type, Get Json Array Size, Converts csv to Json Array, Get Json Value using key.
Performs Create, Get, Update, Delete & List operations (both single and bulk operations are supported) for following QuickBooks Objects:
Customer, Invoice, Bill, Estimate, Payment, Employee, Vendor, Account.
Automates Send operation for Estimate, Invoice & Payment.
The bot allows user to query in Quickbooks & generate reports such as Profit Loss Report & Sales Report by Customer, Department & Product.
It also provides functionalities to void invoices & payments.
Access Code (obtained after the bot is downloaded)
QuickBooksCredentials (for authentication):ClientId, ClientSecret, AccessToken, RefreshToken and RealmId
Respective QuickBooks Items/ Input Filepaths (CSV/Excel)/ JSON Array.
JSON Object/ Array.
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- May 5, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above
- QuickBooks Online Account.
- Input files for bulk operations