- Create Board, List, Card, CheckList, CheckItem, Label in Trello account
- Copy Board, List, Card, CheckList, CheckItem, Label from one to another
- Get details of Board, List, Card, CheckList, CheckItem, Label in Trello account
- Delete Board, List, Card, CheckList, CheckItem, Label in Trello
- Performs Search operations
- Add/Delete member in team
This bot automates Create, Copy, Get, Delete operations for Board, List, Card, CheckList, CheckItem, Team, Label and performs Search in Trello account.
The TaskBot reads information from a CSV file based on filter conditions and performs operations using MetaBot Logic.
The MetaBot automates the 'Create', 'Copy', 'Get' and 'Delete' operations for Board, List, Card, CheckList, CheckItem, Team, Label in Trello account.
When finished, the bot writes the response along with error or status message to a CSV file and returns JSON response.
Refer to the ReadMe file for detailed information about each operation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 8, 2020
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Trello Account
- Trello Credentials (for authentication): Token, APIKey
- Input for Create/Copy/Delete Bulk Operations: CSV file with all required parameters
- Input for Get Operations: vboardName,vListName or vCardName