- Login to SAP and Navigate to F110 in SAP
- Enter the Run Date (From Excel Input file) and Download Excel Report
- Filter Report data by Type column in Excel (Green and Red on first Column) and Exclude Red Type
- Perform Summation of Amount Paid Column in Excel
The payment proposal transaction in SAP helps the user to make payments by selecting the documents related to a given payment method or scheduled to be paid before a given due date. The system proposes what should be paid based on the selection criteria provided by the user. The system generates a payment proposal list that has to be checked before the payments are executed.
This bot is developed by Thirdware automates the process of 1. Creation of a new payment run on Payables – Payments Runs & Editing and Releasing of a Payment Proposal
Automation Anywhere Bot in Action
Bot will perform the following actions
1. Login to SAP system
2. Enter the Transaction code F110 in the SAP Command Field
3. Now the screen will be navigated to Automatic Payment Transaction Screen
4. In this screen, the bot will enter Run Date and Identification parameters and
click on Proposal Button
5. Click on Proposal Button
6. In the Display Payment Proposal Screen, The bot downloads the report to Excel
7. The Bot will search for Exception rows in the Excel file and remove those rows.
8. It will perform the summation of the Amount Paid (FC) column in the Excel file and
9. The Bot will send the Excel file as Email to finance for Payment Processing.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- February 25, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Windows Server 2016
- MS Office 2013 or Higher