- Pick employee info and quotes from Excel file
- Checks if a personalized quote exists and if not, picks a generalized quote
- Search for the specified group name in the connect WhatsApp Web account
- Selects a random image from the provided set of images and send in the group chat
- Sends birthday greeting as an Email and notifies relevant personnel on process completion
WhatsApp Birthday Greetings bot monitors employee’s birthdays on a daily basis based on Master data provided by a certain organization. The bot allows the user to enter personalized messages if preferred. If any personalized messages have not been provided, the user is expected to have provided general quotes to be sent to relevant employees on their birthdays. The bot will pick a random greeting card image placed in a specified folder (check ReadMe document) to send along with a WhatsApp birthday wish (personalized or general) as provided by the user in a specified WhatsApp group. The same message will be sent as an E-mail ensuring that even if the WhatsApp message was not sent successfully, the wishes will be received by the intended employees by other means.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 28, 2021
- First Published
- July 27, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Birthday greeting images placed in the specified folder
- Birthday info list Excel file filled with employee information along with personalized or at least generalized quotes
- Connected WhatsApp account accessible through the web (Click “Keep me signed in” check box to stay signed in)
- Automation Anywhere extension Installed in Google Chrome
- Email server settings configured in AA Client (Gmail/Microsoft Exchange/Outlook)