- Read configuration file and store data to user created variable
- Create folder structure, delete existing downloaded files and copy the blank report Excel sheet to output folder
- Launch Cisco CM portal and login
- Go to CTI route point, phones and license management tabs to capture details
- Also capture details from service activation and control center tabs, and logout
- Open Cisco CM Report Excel sheet, insert the fetched data from the CSV file, save and close the workbook
- Alert user by email along with the report Excel sheet when the task is completed
This bot will be useful to automate monitoring of the Cisco Unified Communication Manager system, related services, and generate complete reports. Hence with the help of this bot, the entire process can be automated without any human involvement.
The bot can be scheduled to run as per business requirements on predefined intervals which can be hourly/daily/weekly or any desired time and at the end of the execution, a consolidated detailed report will be attached and sent to the respective configured email ID.
Apart from listed, we can also automate the Cisco Contact Center related tasks/processes such as administration related tasks, call routings settings, advanced features, bulk administration, user management, etc.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyOperationsRPA Development
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 29, 2021
- First Published
- June 18, 2021
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager 12.5.x
- Microsoft Excel 2013 or 2016