- Read configuration file and store data to user created variables
- Create folder structure, delete all files downloaded during last run and copy report excel sheet to output folder
- Open report Excel sheet, launch CUCCX webpage and login
- Go to Nodes, service activation and control center options to capture details
- Also captures details from server and license management options, and logout
- Populate fetched data from CSV files to report excel file, save and close sheet
- Send report Excel sheet to configured email address
This bot will be useful to automate monitoring of the Cisco Unified Contact Center system, related services, and generate complete reports. Hence with the help of this bot, the entire process can be automated without any human involvement.
The bot can be scheduled to run as per business requirements on predefined intervals which can be hourly/daily/weekly or any desired time and at the end of the execution, a consolidated detailed report will be attached and send to the respective configured email ID.
Apart from listed, we can also automate the Cisco Unified Contact Center related processes, such as administration related tasks, user management, application and server related tasks, etc.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation TechnologySoftware Development
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 29, 2021
- First Published
- June 18, 2021
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Cisco unified contact center express 12.5.x
- Microsoft Excel 2013 or 2016
- Cisco Unified CCX administrator License
- Cisco Unified CCX administrator web portal user credential