- Extract PDF contract and agreements
- Finds out anomalies between master and executive PDF contract/agreements
This bot extracts clauses from the master contract/agreement (PDF version) copies and saves the content as a master extract.
The customer signed agreement copies, sent to end user/customer, are extracted by the bot and compared with the master extract.
Any tampering found in the customer signed contract/agreement copy is captured and highlighted as a message box as an output.
Finally, the analysis loop is closed with the bot sending an email to the requesting user with the identified anomalies document in an attached text file.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Banking and Financial ServicesSecurity
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 25, 2020
- First Published
- November 20, 2019
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Master and Customer signed Executive Contracts or Agreements both will be in PDF format
- Outgoing mail server need to specified to send outgoing mails