- Extract PDF contract and agreements
- Finds out anomalies between Master and Executive PDF contract/agreements
This BOT extracts clauses from the Master contract/agreement (PDF version) copies and saves as a Master Extract.
Customer Signed Agreement Copies which were sent to end user / customer are extracted by the BOT and compared with the Master Extract.
Any tampering found in the customer signed contract/agreement copy is captured and highlighted as a Message Box as an output.
Loop is closed with the BOT sending email to the user with the identified anomalies with attached text file.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Inventory ManagementManufacturingSupply Chain Management
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- April 15, 2020
- First Published
- November 20, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Master and Customer signed Executive Contracts or Agreements both will be in PDF format
- Outgoing mail server need to specified to send outgoing mails