- Generate License Consumption Dashboard & Share via Email
- Extract list of users, devices, bots, executions, files and folders from the Control Room
- Generate Active / Inactive Users List
- Allocate or Revoke Licenses for Single as well as Multiple Users
- Create active users dashboard for 7, 14, 21 or 30 Days
- Share Dashboards via Email in HTML Format
- Use Token generation feature to plug the output in other custom Control Room functions
- Deploy Bots to single or multiple devices
- Request Bot Execution Progress
Control Room manages all the robots in the environment. The Control Room admin spends hours every day in tasks like reporting, license request fulfillment and monitoring. This bot will help manage or even automate these activities on the Automation Anywhere Control Room in 3 easy steps.
1. Create Control Room credentials in the credentials vault.
2. Map the credentials with desired logic in the Metabot.
3. Execute and relax.
The Control Room credentials are fetched securely from the credentials vault, leveraging Automation Anywhere's secure architecture.
All the output files are available in CSV format and can further be used for automation of any custom tasks.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySupport
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 10, 2020
- First Published
- December 18, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Control Room Administrator Access
- Access to create and consume credentials from credentials vault
- License Purchase Count [Only for v11.3.3 CR license dashboard]