- Generates Control Room API Authentication Token
- Gets the license consumption from control room
- Extract User Details to Excel / CSV
- Extract and Classify user as Active & Inactive
- Allocate Single or Bulk License
- Revoke Single or Bulk License
One of the key responsibility and task for an Automation anywhere center of excellence is license management.
This takes hours of manual effort and is a repetitive task for the control room administrators.
This bot performs some of the common license management tasks automatically.
There are major changes happening with respect to License management, naming convention, etc. in the latest release v11.3.4, We will release a new version of this bot as well to manage licenses on v11.3.4 soon
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySupport
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 19, 2019
- First Published
- December 18, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere v11.x upto v11.3.3
- Control Room Administrator Access
- Credential Vault Access
- License Purchase Count