- Reads data from google sheet and get the necessary information to work upon.
- Assign data to variables for processing
- Then saves the google sheet
- And send email
This bot helps to figure out the result of a Covid-19 self-assessment test and send the result to the patient via email. We can use this process in any other test also.
Various automation anywhere tools are used in this process. It includes credential vaults, email triggers, error handling, Manage Web/Window controls, object cloning, email automation, keystrokes, variable operation etc.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesInventory ManagementOther
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- April 28, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- An email is needed
- Google form is required