- Read configuration file, store data to user created variable
- Create folder structure, delete all the files downloaded during last run
- Copy report Excel sheet into output folder and open the same
- Launch Genesys Gax webpage, login, go to alarms tab under system dashboard
- Capture all the active alarms, insert to report Excel sheet, save and close sheet
- Read through severity column and check is there any critical or major alarms present
- If any critical or major alarms found then launch vion ticketing tool webpage, login and raise a ticket with severity
- Logout from the Vion ticketing and Genesys Gax platform
- Send Genesy Gax alarms report Excel sheet to configured email address
The bot will check for alarms on the Genesys platform and based on alarms severity it will create a new service ticket on the Vion Ticketing tool. With the help of this bot the entire alarm monitoring and ticket generation process is automated without any human involvement and at the end the bot will send an email with ticket number and all detailed alarms information.
The bot can be scheduled to run as per business requirements on predefined intervals which can be hourly/daily/weekly or any desired time and at the end of the execution a consolidated detailed report will be attached and send to the respective configured email id.
The bot can also modify tickets based on alarm severity and is useful for any other popular or 3rd party platforms as well to raise ticket.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 6, 2021
- First Published
- January 5, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Genesys administrator 8.5.2.x (On-premise Pure engage)
- Windows OS or Linux OS (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5/6.x)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 or 2016
- Genesys administrator extension (GAX) admin user credential
- Vion ticketing tool user credential