- Convert any date input into a required date format by specifying a date format.
- Add/Subtract days from an input date to get the next business days
- Format Dates
Various applications and programs accept different date formats. Furthermore, when using IQBot to source various date formats such as 6/8/2018, various programs would not know what the position of the date and month would be.
Therefore, this bot has various logic in one metabot that will allow Automation Anywhere users to take in a date from any source without formatting the date using string handling etc. and specify a date format output. Additionally, user can specify what the input date positioning should be. E.g. 8/11/2015 and the user can enter an input date format of MM/dd/yyyy and and output format date of yyyy-MM-dd and the date returned will be 2015-08-11.
Furthermore, there is other logic such:
- Adding/subtracting days from an input date to get the next business day or get a non-business day
- Getting the previous month first business day based on an input date or today's date etc. that could assist with financial automation processing
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingHuman ResourcesInventory Management
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 6, 2020
- First Published
- December 18, 2019
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Only accepted date formats will be allowed.