- Place the PDF documents the designated folder
- Interact with the bot to provide your selected pages
The Split PDF Pages from Document bot enables users to place PDF documents in a designated folder and wait for the attended bot to interact with you. The bot will ask which pages you want to extract from the document and you have the option to provide individual pages, page range, or a combination of the two.
The bot will then split your multi-page PDF into a separate PDF based on the pages/page range you provided.
It's simple. It's time-saving. It's attended automation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportFinance & AccountingHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyOperations
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 7, 2020
- First Published
- June 1, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Place the PDF Document in the Folder/s
- Provide the Pages you need to split when the BOT interacts with you