- Excel Macro will do this task for you
- Can send multiple excel sheet to remove all the blank rows from the sheet
- Mail will be sent after task finished
Blank rows aren't bad, but in most sheets, they're definitely undesirable. Excel uses blanks to determine data ranges, and a blank row in the wrong place will inhibit many built-in features. Fortunately, there's an easy way to remove blank rows from a data range, but this easy technique has the potential to destroy data, so you must be careful. This bot will do this for you.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingInventory ManagementSales
- Artificial IntelligenceCognitive AutomationRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- April 13, 2020
- Enterprise Version
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input Folder
- Config Folder
- Macro should be placed in Input folder
- Config file should be placed in Config folder.