- IBM Watson Language Translator API to be requested
This bot can take any text inputs like prompt, excel file, text, etc
The bot users Language detection API to detect the language of the input text and uses language translator API to translate the input text into target language
Output is a translated text which can be used to log data, fill fields on forms or even message box for viewing
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySalesSupport
- Cognitive AutomationProductivityUtility
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 6, 2019
- First Published
- November 24, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
- Not Supported
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Sign up for Watson API at https://cloud.ibm.com/catalog/services/language-translator
- Follow instruction here to request API key https://cloud.ibm.com/docs/services/language-translator?topic=language-transl