- This bot reads the text
- Identifies the language of the text
- Analyzes Key phrases and entities in the text
- Detects sentiment of the text whether positive or negative
This bot Detects text attributes like sentiments, entities, key phrases, and language of the text. Sentiment score is generated using classification techniques. The input features of the classifier include n-grams, features generated from part-of-speech tags, and word embeddings. It is supported in a variety of languages.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesInformation TechnologySupport
- Artificial IntelligenceInsightsProductivity
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- September 18, 2018
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Text for Analytics