- Period End Reporting
Our Digital Oracle Accounts Payable Administrator covers both PO (Purchase Order) and non-PO accounts payable (AP) processing. Our Digital Worker covers the true end to end AP process as you would expect from a human Accounts Payable clerk.
Our Digital Oracle Accounts Payable Administrator covers:
- Receiving invoices from vendors, which may include communication with the vendors to clarify if there are any missing information, etc.
- Validating invoice information to segregate invoices against a specific PO from the invoices which do not have a PO reference;
- It ensures all invoices are matched against a valid PO or are approved by the requester of the goods or services. This activity includes multiple matching criteria – 2way, 3way or 4 way (based on Oracle configuration.
In addition to this, the Digital Oracle Accounts Payable Administrator is adept at processing payment batches and performing month closing procedures.
Download the Digital Worker and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the My Tasks folder of the Digital Worker to configure your username and other settings the Digital Worker will need.
- Details are included in the Installation Guide or ReadMe.
- Configuration support from the vendor is included with your purchase.
That's it - now the Digital Worker is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Performance management data accumulated in an Excel format.
- Watch a video about how to onboard a Digital Worker