- Chart of Accounts Maintenance
- Control Account Reconciliations
- GL Period End Reporting
Our Digital Oracle General Ledger Administrator is trained to add or modify values for various segments of the Chart of Accounts. Oracle Chart of Accounts may have up to 30 segments but it is usual for Oracle to have 7 to 10 segments.
Our Digital Oracle General Ledger Administrator;
Balancing Segment structure values, Natural Account, Cost Center and the Inter Company segments. New values are often required to be added from time to time. This is a very important and controlled activity for the maintenance of Chart of Accounts within the Global Accounting teams.
In addition, the Digital Oracle General Ledger Administrator is trained in Key Control account reconciliations. This Digital Worker includes reconciliation of Trade Payables and Trade Receivable accounts.
Download the Digital Worker and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the My Tasks folder of the Digital Worker to configure your username and other settings the Digital Worker will need.
- Details are included in the Installation Guide or ReadMe.
- Configuration support from the vendor is included with your purchase.
That's it - now the Digital Worker is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Performance management data accumulated in an Excel format.
- Watch a video about how to onboard a Digital Worker