- Creates new products from ERP and other inventory management systems.
- Creates new contacts, accounts, leads, and opportunities in Salesforce from marketing and lead generation tools like Marketo.
- Creates new quotes. Train your Digital worker to calculate pricing based on rules.
- Performs data tasks like extracting sales data and generating bot activity reports.
- Automates file uploads like legal documents and data sheets.
- Sends chatter messages to Salesforce users.
- Notifies team members when file uploads are done.
Focus your sales team on demand generation and closing sales, not manual data entry. This Digital Worker improves team productivity, job satisfaction and the bottom line while reducing errors caused by manual data entry. Train the Digital Sales Operations - Salesforce specialist to extract information from multiple sources and create new contacts, leads, accounts and more.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportFinance & AccountingSales
- Automation Type
- Digital Worker
- Last Updated
- November 20, 2020
- First Published
- May 15, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Digital Worker in Action
Download the Digital Worker and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the My Tasks folder of the Digital Worker to configure your username and other settings the Digital Worker will need.
- Details are included in the Installation Guide or ReadMe.
- Configuration support from the vendor is included with your purchase.
That's it - now the Digital Worker is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Bot Insights for dashboards and reporting
- Chatter to send messages
- Watch a video about how to onboard a Digital Worker