- Creates Salesforce objects like Account, Contact, Lead, Product, Opportunity & Quote.
- Sends Private message on Chatter to multiple users.
- Allows user to Upload File to Salesforce.
- Runs query to extract data from Salesforce database.
Performs Create operations for following Standard Objects in Salesforce:
Sends Private message on Chatter to multiple users.
Allows users to Upload File to Salesforce.
Runs query to extract data from the Salesforce database.
1. Automate Creation of new contacts, accounts, leads, opportunities, etc. in Salesforce from marketing and lead generation tools.
2. Automate Creation of new products in Salesforce from ERP and other inventory management systems.
3. Automate Creation of new quotes for Products.
4. Perform data tasks like extracting sales data.
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
- Automation Type
- Digital Worker
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- May 20, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
Download the Digital Worker and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the My Tasks folder of the Digital Worker to configure your username and other settings the Digital Worker will need.
- Details are included in the Installation Guide or ReadMe.
- Configuration support from the vendor is included with your purchase.
That's it - now the Digital Worker is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.0 or above
- Salesforce Developer Account
- Watch a video about how to onboard a Digital Worker