- Interacting with Workday to extract performance data
- Processing and manipulating data extract in Excel
- Communication with Business Unit approvers through Outlook
- Logging processing for confirmation and audit trail purposes
Tired of wrestling with staff performance data? Tag in a digital partner to better leverage Workday’s Performance Management process, automating data collection and distribution tasks permitting performance management rankings administration, distribution and approvals. Configured for easy deployment with a Workday instance, this Digital Worker combines standard Workday functionality with data administration in Excel and distribution through Outlook.
Download the Digital Worker and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the My Tasks folder of the Digital Worker to configure your username and other settings the Digital Worker will need.
- Details are included in the Installation Guide or ReadMe.
- Configuration support from the vendor is included with your purchase.
That's it - now the Digital Worker is ready to get going!