- Interacting with Workday to update performance data
- Processing and manipulating data in Excel
- Logging processing for confirmation and audit trail purposes
Another Saturday manually collating and updating approved performance data into Workday – there is a better way. This digital worker doesn’t mind working the weekend, automating the updating of performance ranking scores into Workday. It updates all the scores simultaneously maintaining the integrity of the system of record (Workday). Configured for easy deployment with a Workday instance, this Digital Worker combines standard Workday functionality with data administration in Excel. And you take the weekend off.
Download the Digital Worker and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the My Tasks folder of the Digital Worker to configure your username and other settings the Digital Worker will need.
- Details are included in the Installation Guide or ReadMe.
- Configuration support from the vendor is included with your purchase.
That's it - now the Digital Worker is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Performance management data accumulated in an Excel format.
- Watch a video about how to onboard a Digital Worker