- Create job requisition in Workday based on initial set-up data
- Excel workbook manipulation and data extraction
- Logging and reporting through process of job requisition creation
Your company is growing quickly, and you need to keep recruiting going full speed. The important part of recruiting is talking to candidates – so get out of the administration business with the Digital Workday Recruiting Assistant. Your new digital assistant takes on establishing new job requisitions in Workday in a timely and accurate manner. Receiving a request to create a job requisition the digital worker will transfer the set-up data from the request into Workday. Configured for easy deployment it combines standard Workday EIB functionality with data entry in Excel.
Download the Digital Worker and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the My Tasks folder of the Digital Worker to configure your username and other settings the Digital Worker will need.
- Details are included in the Installation Guide or ReadMe.
- Configuration support from the vendor is included with your purchase.
That's it - now the Digital Worker is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Job requisition data accumulated into an Excel spreadsheet
- Workday license
- Watch a video about how to onboard a Digital Worker