- Manage communications through evaluation process (Outlook)
- Collation of candidate evaluations (in Excel)
- Logging and reporting of evaluation process completion
Tired of wasting time and money chasing after people to get their feedback on candidate interviews? Don’t give up, automate it with a digital coordinator. The Digital Workday Recruiting Evaluation Coordinator ensures that the post-interview candidate evaluations are solicited, completed and collated to support the hiring decision. You won’t spend time on endless phone call and email follow ups. Instead, once the digital worker is finished, you can focus on looking at the evaluations and supporting the right hiring decision across your portfolio of candidates.
Download the Digital Worker and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the My Tasks folder of the Digital Worker to configure your username and other settings the Digital Worker will need.
- Details are included in the Installation Guide or ReadMe.
- Configuration support from the vendor is included with your purchase.
That's it - now the Digital Worker is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Establishing an Outlook account for the Digital Worker
- Excel installed
- License for Workday
- Watch a video about how to onboard a Digital Worker