- Workday data look up to access candidate contact information
- Schedule interview based on availability of required attendees, using Outlook functionality
- Logging and reporting of tasks completed
Novelty of arranging interviews for candidates worn off for you yet? It never does for this digital worker. The Digital Workday Recruiting Interview Coordinator schedules interviews in a timely manner. After receiving a request to set up an interview and confirming the contact information of the candidate, it sets up the interview on the interviewer’s Outlook schedule.
Download the Digital Worker and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the My Tasks folder of the Digital Worker to configure your username and other settings the Digital Worker will need.
- Details are included in the Installation Guide or ReadMe.
- Configuration support from the vendor is included with your purchase.
That's it - now the Digital Worker is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Establishing an Outlook account for the Digital Worker
- Watch a video about how to onboard a Digital Worker