- Upload documents from the input folder to Google translate
- Bot selects target language per the language defined in the config file
- The bot saves the translated document to the output directory
The document language translator bot is designed to assist organizations in quickly converting documents from one language to another. The bot will scan for files in an input directory, open Google translator on chrome, and input the text body of the document. Using the target language defined in the provided config file, the bot will instruct Google to translate to the provided language before finally saving the converted file to the output directory.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportFinance & AccountingHuman Resources
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 1, 2020
- First Published
- June 3, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Google Chrome browser
- Defined input folder path and language selection provided in config file