- Unit Operations: Performs Single Operation to Create, Delete, Rename, Copy & Move Dropbox Items.
- Bulk/Batch Operations: Performs Bulk Operations to Create, Delete, Rename, Copy & Move Dropbox Items.
- Uploads & downloads Dropbox items. Also downloads Files/Folder as Zip file to local system.
- Searches & lists files/folders in Dropbox directories.
- Creates public & private (using member email) shareable links. Also, lists and revoke already created shareable links.
- Saves file from web URL to user’s Dropbox space of Dropbox items.
- Gets Account information & Space Usage.
- Gets metadata of Dropbox Items.
The Dropbox Connector Bot automates many operations for your Dropbox items, so you don't have to manage them.
Automate creation, deletion & management of Dropbox items.
Automate uploading & sharing of files & folders.
Automating searching files in Dropbox directories & downloading them.
The response of operations can be consumed easily with JSON Utilities provided by the bot.
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySupport
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- October 11, 2019
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Dropbox Account
- DropboxCredentials (for authentication): Access Token
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV file
- Paths of the respective Dropbox items