- The bot forwards emails to people or systems
- It can respond to any inquiry
- Extracts keywords and information from the content
- Can be connected to systems in order to perform actions
- Categorizes incoming emails by type
- Analyses your content and learns what is what
- Identifies with the help of keywords
- Organizes your e-mails and filters out junk email
An Emailbot is a tool for automatically handling large amounts of incoming emails. The bot analyzes and processes the content of each email and performs actions based on this information. It can be adapted to suit your needs and industry and trained via our platform. It is continuously trained and improved via the tagging and language engine (NLU).
What happens when the bot receives an email?
To be able to handle the email properly, the Emailbot analyses the content via multiple layers of understanding:
1. What type of email is it?
When the Emailbot receives an email, it immediately reads what type of email it is.
Example: Spam, invoice, or customer inquiry.
2. To which category does it belong?
The bot identifies the essence of the email, e.g., the subject of the complaint.
It retrieves information via keywords and machine learning,
and understands why the email has been sent.
Examples: Claim, travel expenses, ad sales.
3. What intents does it contain?
We use the word intent to explain an intention or purpose.
What is the intention of the sender? What do the sentences tell us?
Through training, the bot can learn to read the meaning of sentences and determine whether the email has numerous intents.
Example: “I would like to subscribe to your service” “Can I receive an offer?”
What entities are included?
The bot retrieves important information from what we call ‘entities’.
The term ‘entity’ is Latin for ‘that which is, and is a collective term for ‘unit’.
Examples: City, date, name, numbers, addresses, and time.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportFinance & AccountingHuman Resources
- Artificial IntelligenceCognitive Automation
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 19, 2021
- First Published
- February 19, 2021
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Require to install ActiveX: https://www.chilkatsoft.com/downloads_ActiveX.asp
- Text Inputs: Email subject, Email Body/Content, Email Sender Address, Email Receiver Address
- Text Inputs: API Key, API Endpoint URL