- Reads inputs from an excel sheet
- Logs into SAP
- Processes the vendor invoice details
- Saves the transaction
This bot reads input from the Excel Sheet. The Excel sheet has mandatory fields which also allows to add additional fields based on the user requirements. Once the input excel sheet is updated, the bot access and retrieves data from it. Then it logs into SAP and processes the vendor invoice details into it. Finally, it saves the vendor invoice details.
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingInformation Technology
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 9, 2020
- First Published
- November 25, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- SAP Login Credentials
- Enter the details into input excel