- Read all Excel files in a folder
- Create a new Excel file with all consolidated data
Read data from an input folder containing one or many Excel files with matching formats to a single Excel file.
Example: A folder with multiple Excel files has the following: “Excel1.xlsx, Excel2.xlsx, Excel3.xlsx” of the same structure. Through the use of this bot, those files can be consolidated into a single Excel file named “Master.xlsx”
- Provide necessary values like folder path, the filename(s) in the input file, and trigger the bot.
- The bot will read all the Excel files from the provided folder and save the consolidated file in the corresponding output path.
- Consolidating sales requirements received from different salespeople.
- Consolidating annual reports from a folder containing weekly/monthly reports that need to be merged.
- Consolidate any information collected from different sources into one file for data validation, reporting, etc.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingSales
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 25, 2020
- First Published
- July 10, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Microsoft Excel
- Update necessary information in column 'B' "Input Excel.xlsx"