- Read all excel files in a folder
- Create new excel with consolidated data
Read data from folder containing ‘n’ number of excel files with same format to one Single Excel, e.g. Folder with Multiple excel files say “Excel1.xlsx, Excel2.xlsx, Excel3.xlsx” of same format to a Single Excel say “Master.xlsx” ( Copies all data inside the excel files inside the folder to a single excel) on two Different Conditions.
1. Provide necessary values like folder path, filename in the input file and trigger the bot.
2. Bot will read all the excel from folder and save the consolidated file in output path.
Use Case :
1. Consolidating sales requirement received from different sales person.
2. Consolidating Yearly report from a folder containing report based on month or weekly.
3. Consolidate any information collected from different source into one file for data validation, reporting, etc.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingSales
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- July 10, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Microsoft Excel
- Update necessary information in Column 'B' "Input Excel.xlsx"