- Workbook Level - Create workbooks, Add/Remove worksheets, rename worksheets, colour tabs etc.
- Worksheet Level - Add/Remove columns & Rows, Create Excel tables, Get used ranges, Sheet protection, Add filters etc.
- Formatting - Edit Fonts, colours, cell styles, cell alignment
- Pivot - Create new or edit existing pivots, Add theme, change pivot options
- Image - Add or Extract images from worksheets
Automation Anywhere provides users with a rich set of features for extracting and manipulating data within an excel workbook; however, there is a gap when it comes to the full formatting features of the Excel Application. The Excel Utilities bot fills this gap by allowing users to create new workbooks, edit workbook properties (New Sheets, renaming sheets), worksheet properties (Inserting rows, columns columns), format worksheets (Cell colour, font etc.), image extraction/insertion and Pivot table helpers. Excel Utilities bot also does not require the Excel application to be installed on the machine the bot is running on.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingSales
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- February 10, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Instance of an Excel Workbook - Can be created by the bot or an existing file