- No Prerequisites for Triggering the BOT
- Extraction of USD/LKR rates for Currency & Transfer Rates
- Maintains History in Data Base
- Creates variance in Excel
- Daily email sent to Business Users
The bot is used to notify of the daily exchange rate for USD/LKR published by Bank of Ceylon (BOC) through email with previous day variance.
Accordingly, on a daily basis, the bot will check the BOC Exchange Rate for currency and transfers for USD/LKR and send an email on a daily basis with information pertaining to today's rates, previous day rates, and the variance between the 2 days.
This will help to make precocious financial decisions.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & Accounting
- Banking and Financial Services
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- June 1, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- email account for the BOT
- Maintain email address through Configuration file
- Microsoft Excel