- Add Bulk expenses to user's Expensify account.
- Create Report in the user's Expensify account.
- Export report to the recipient mails.
- Update Report status from closed/approved to reimbursed in the user's Expensify account.
This bot performs Create Operations for Expense and Report. It can change the status of the report from closed/approved to reimbursed. When it's done, it will export generated a report to the recipient mail.
Returns appropriate message when Create Expenses/Create Report/Update Report Status is called.
Sends the generated report to the recipient mails when the Export report is called.
Refer to the ReadMe file for detailed information about each operation.
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- October 11, 2019
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- An Expensify Account
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3.3 or above
- Input for all operations : CSV file