- When you scan a document that has text or numeric data on it, you are able to read and understand what is written.
- However, to a computer, the resulting image file is just as meaningless an assortment of pixels as a landscape photo.
- Use this bot to transform this information into an editable format that you can search, copy, and modify.
Extract text from image
Tesseract has unicode (UTF-8) support, and can recognize more than 100 languages "out of the box". Tesseract supports various output formats: plain-text, hocr(html), pdf, tsv, invisible-text-only pdf.
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Artificial IntelligenceCognitive Automation
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 16, 2020
- First Published
- October 5, 2018
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Image with 300+ DPI containing text within it.